-
October 9th, 2006, 04:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Do you ever have this happen?
In May, I bought the Seaside Wardrobe from AGPLA. I had to go on vacation soon after, and wound up leaving it in the box for a few weeks. Today, I was looking at the online description at Megs Guide and I notice that it is supposed to include pink flowered sandals - which I definitely do not have and never got.
This has happened to me in the past, too, with the bandana for the Apres Ski Wear and one or two other things. *sigh* I do not know what to do. I doubt I can go to AGPLA and say, "Oh, I bought this outfit a few months ago, and you forgot the sandals. I dont have the reciept anymore but can you just take my word for it and give them to me? Thanks!" But I feel cheated having to buy the sandals as replacement parts now.
Has this ever happened to you? How do you handle it?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks